Monday, August 19, 2013

Self Intro

Hi!
   My name is Angelina, but usually go by Angie. I am 28 and in my fourth year of the Art Education program. I have a nine year old son named Damien, who takes after me in the department of creativity, goofiness and adventure seeking qualities.
 I love creating art, however I rarely find the motivation. I'm predominately into collaging and experimenting with mixed medias, watercolor, and paper imagery. Of all my studio classes so far I've been most fond of printmaking and am looking forward screen printing this semester.
Outside school I am crazy about traveling, camping, attending music festivals, eating and preparing all sorts of foods, riding my bicycle and of course spending time with my super awesome son and boyfriend of 8 years.
Lately we've been spending lots of time in Ann Arbor, frequenting the farmers market, trying new foods, bike riding or kayaking. Lastly, I am a waitress at Calvino's Wine Shop and Restaurant, which is ok... I like the people but I have been waiting tables for the past 12 years, so when I finally graduate and have my own class room in an elementary school I will be a happy lady. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment